Pre-placement training as the name suggests is a unique training program for the students. The program is designed to enhance the employability of students. It ensures holistic development of students, making them ready for future. The program exclusively focuses on developing soft skills by working individually with each student to help them find their weaknesses and improve them. The program equips students with valuable interpersonal and organizational skills that are put together through experience and will not only help them to get through campus recruitment drives but would also be beneficial in their career.
- To groom student’s overall personality so that he/she is confident to face job interviews
- To help students improve and hone their interpersonal and presentation skills.
- To help students develop skills to examine managerial issues from multiple perspectives and apply theoretical learning to corporate dynamics.
- These regular sessions will enhance their critical thinking skills, their reasoning ability and problem solving techniques.
- Mock GD, PI are conducted time to time by their mentors industrial professionals and alumni’s to make them abreast with their final placements.
After completion of the pre placement program the student is able to communicate effectively and present himself confidently in an interview situation.